Fair Roofing and Gutters has been providing dependable roofing and gutter services and a lot more to the Metro-West area for over 30 years
- Architectural Shingles
- Rubber Roofs
- Tar & Gravel Roofs
- Ice and Water Barriers
- Ridge Vents
- Attic Ventilation
- 5 and 6 Inch Seamless Aluminum Gutters
- Copper Gutters
- Wood Gutters
- Gutter Cleaning
- Gutter Guard Installation
- Ice and Snow Removal from roofs and gutters
- Ice Wire Installation
- Curled-Up Shingles: Curled shingles can allow rain to get in. Moreover, curled shingles are easily damaged by wind.
- Worn-off Granules: Granules serve to protect shingles from both sunlight and water. If granules wear off, shingles will deteriorate. Look for granules inside your gutters and next to your downspouts. You might see dark spots on the shingles where granules have gone missing.
- Loose Or Missing Shingles: Loose and missing shingles can cause leakage.
- Cracked Shingles: These are a common cause of roof leaks. (Nail pops, or small holes where nails have “popped” through a shingle, can be a cause of leakage.)
- Interior Ceiling Spots: Brown or rust colored spots usually indicate that the roof is leaking and in need of repair or replacement.
- Streaks on your roof: These can be from algae, lichen or tree sap, making your roof unsightly.
- While you may not need to replace your roof, you should consider removing the stains with a proper roof cleaning.
- Age of Roof: Depending on the shingles’ quality grade, most shingles last between 20-30 years.
If your home is approximately the same age as others in your neighborhood and they are getting new roof replacements or roof repair work, it might well be time to replace yours too.
A simple Pledge:
“Well suggest to you what we would do if this were our own home”
“We’ll install your Roof & Gutters as if we were working on our own home”
“We’ll treat you with the same respect as if you were part of our own family”
“And we won’t end our work until we are sure that you are 100% satisfied”